Monday, November 7, 2011

How to Organize CD's

I don't know about you guys but I have an issue with photography..... Not the profession it self but the " what to do with the photo's after I take them" part.

First I had an old school camera.. so I printed all the pictures and kept the negatives...and had some of them burned on cd. 
Second, I switched to a digital camera so I still burned some cd's once in a while when I printed pictures until I got a digital frame.
Third, I got an I-Phone and that was it! I hardly used my camera and synced my phone once in a while...
All in all I have been looking for a way to preserve my pictures and be able to find them easily when I need them!!!

So this was my mess..... Some weren't even picture cd's.....


this was my solution


I've wanted to do this for a long time, over the years and after moving twice,
I kept forgetting that I had already purchase the case....
 (one was still in a bag with the receipt!!! LOL)
So I used:
a cd case (the one on the right in the previous picture)
Avery Labels (just what I had on hand)

Then I went through all the cd's (most of them were unmarked.. some even blank).
That was the long part (baby was napping luckily), I even burned 3 years worth of pictures that I didn't have backed up from my computer!

Anyways, here's the final product !!


Now, if I can find the time to actually print albums of these pictures.... I'll let you know!!
Nancy





No comments: